Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

last day of vacation


So it's my last day of vacation, I spent most of yesterday acquiring food. I went to the Union Square Farmer's Market-which has been one of my favorite Saturday morning traditions since moving to Somerville. I bought a handful of things that I'm not even sure how to cook-so I'll be updating how that goes. Such as fancy white turnips and golden beets.
One of the most fantastic highlights of yesterday was definitely watching this guy-dubbed "Insan-o-clown" who was apparently foraging for mulberries along the Charles River. There were so many things about this situation that I could not comprehend. The Shorts. The Sunglasses. The Shirtlessness. The Foraging? Apparently the mulberries were not even that good. Just saying.

1 comment:

  1. This weekend, I'll have to email you some vegan recipes I have in the ol'cook booky.

    ReplyDelete